Hammond Cemetery Saint-Mathieu
3130 Gendron Rd, PO Box 10, Hammond, ON K0A 2A0 Cemetery Permit Number: 3291393-1- 03456 For more information: 613 487-2081
People buried since August 22, 2021 – August 28, 2022
Monique Bouvier (born Leblanc) _ September 10, 2021 Bruno Jr Gendron _ September 12, 2021 Kathleen Lacroix (born Norlock) _ September 24, 2021 Jean-Noel Bégin _ October 2, 2021 Denise Blanchard (born Lortie) _ November 6, 2021 Lise Proulx _ November 16, 2021 Stéphane Laplante _ April 27, 2022 Claire Ménard (born Richard) _ April 27, 2022 Christine Léonard (born Lepage) _ April 29, 2022 François Goudreau _ May 11, 2022 Jean-Marc Godin _ June 3, 2022 Aurélien Legault _ June 10, 2022 Bryan Windle _ June 10, 2022 Jeannine Séguin (born Beaudry) _ June 11, 2022 Blake Sauvé _ June 13, 2022 Guy Carrière _ June 15, 2022 Rodrigue Lalonde _ June 24, 2022 Madeleine Lemery (born Gendron)_ July 6, 2022 Jean-Claude Demers _ July 9, 2022 Roger Tessier _ July 14, 2022 Lionel Ethier _ August 13, 2022
- We have a new subdivision approved by BAO and the diocese. Lots 243 to 246 Right Side-Row 15 as well as lots 257 to 263 D-R 16. Each existing 13-foot lot was divided into a 4-foot lot, 3 feet x 10 feet. Lot of 4.3 “x 10” = $ 2000. (3 burial rights / 2 coffins or urns).
- Some large trees were cut following the Dereco storm.
- A commemorative stone placed behind the Cross.
- A shelter purchased to protect from the sun or rain during funerals without the service of a funeral home.
- A bench to welcome people who want to rest.
- Posters placed at the front doors to remind people of the flower policy.
- Flower arrangements are sometimes lifted and carried by the wind. It is difficult for the attendant to know who owns these arrangements so he brings them to the side of the shed (south). You can recover them during the year after which they will be put in the trash.
Burial rights, cemetery services and other fees
10′ x 13′ Lots:
3000.00 + 2000.00 (maintenance fund) = 5000.00 8 burial rights = coffins / urns
10′ x 6.5′ Lots:
1500.00 + 1000.00 (maintenance fund) = 2500.00 4 burial rights = coffins / urns
10’x 4.3′ Lots:
1200.00 + 800.00 (maintenance fund) = 2000.00 3 burial rights = coffins / urns
3′ x 5′ Lots:
900.00 + 600.00 (maintenance fund) 300.00 existing foundation = 1800.00 4 rights = 4 urns
Niches – bottom rows:
1200.00 + 800.00 (maintenance fund) = 2000.00 2 burial rights = 2 ballot boxes
Niches – top and middle rows:
1500.00 + 1000.00 (maintenance fund) = 2500.00 2 fees = 2 ballot boxes
|Coffin and Casket Burial||1500.00|
|Burial of Urn (cremated remains)||350.00|
|Opening and Closing of Columbarium||350.00|
|Exhumation of Casket||5000.00|
|Exhumation of Urn||600.00|
|Lot Transfer Fee||100.00|
|Mass Grave Fee (including snow removal)||300.00|
|Additional Charges for burial on Saturday||100.00|
For each addition of an urn in a previously sold lot where all the rights of burial have been used, the fees are 300.00 (each box added). To do this, consider the capacity of the lot, the space required, the size of the floor and the area of the mark.
Installation of a marker:
Amount to be paid to the maintenance fund when a marker is installed. No plaque on the ground will be allowed. A 12″ deep rock dust foundation (DUST) is mandatory. Flat landmark (plaque) measuring 173″ square or more 100.00 Monument straight 4′ or less in height and length, including base 200.00 Monument plus right 4′ in height and length, including base 400.00
2021 Financial Report
Members of the Saint-Mathieu de Hammond Cemetery Committee
Joseph Lin Eveillard Priest 613-371-0090 email@example.com Serge Brazeau President 613 402-6853 firstname.lastname@example.org Francine Gendron Secretary/Treasurer email@example.com 613 487-2081 Gilles Guindon Member 613 487-2342 firstname.lastname@example.org Robert Hupé Member 613 487-2365 email@example.com
Questions or comments?
Masses at the residence
Hours of prayer
Mass at the residence:
Hours of prayer
Thursday: 9 am to 12 pm